Aug 10, 2016

Fireworks show in my city on August 8



There are many fireworks shows all over Japan in summer, during the summer vacation.
We can enjoy fireworks and many kinds of portable shops named "yatai" towards the launching place. (Yatai : shops of foods, snacks, drinks, games etc.)









There was a firework show in my city in August 8.
They launch from the nearest mountains from my house, so they hadn't stopped the show for past 2 years because of the possibility of a forest fire. But they could have ways to solve the problems, and we enjoyed it very much.

My older daughter told she had no plan to watch it with her friends on that day, so I made an appointment with her and my younger daughter before going to her swimming club.

But after coming back home, she told me to go there with her friend and I was turned down by her soon, haha.
My younger daughter and I were watching it near our house with our dog.

The show was for 1 hour, but I took a video only the last part of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment