Jun 5, 2016

IHAI : Japanese Memorial Tablet ~English~


There are many kinds of Ihai, and I selected one from them.


This is my grandma's temporary wooden ihai written by the priest.


My father's ihai


I went to make my grandma's "ihai", or a memorial tablet at a Buddhist alters company today.にこにこ
It depends on families about our memorial tablets, Buddhist alters and graves. According to my friend, her parent in law doesn't have any tablets and alter at home, and the grave is not our common one with family name and any persons of her relatives can come into it after the death. I felt like to agree with her free style way.ういんく

However, thinking about my relatives' feelings思う, I thought I should do the same way of my parents for my grandma and went to make her ihai while holding my grandma's new name(we are given a new name after the death by a priest) and the height of my father's ihai.くま
I have made it twice now, so I have some knowledge.踊る

Since I already have my ancestors' ihai, my grandma's should be the same or smaller than the others of my ancestors'. I selected the same size and kind besides the style and color of letters as my father's and went to pay the money.

Though I didn't know I used to be a member, I could get it 10% off. How lucky I am !キラハート
Before leaving there, I asked them I could get it before the ceremony for her forty-ninth day after her death.わーい


And then, I took my daughter to a glasses shop.踊る
She seems to be inherited bad eyes from me, she has the big difference between both bad eyes, which makes difficult to make her glasses.ほろり
However, she had better not use contacts yet, so she managed to make her new glasses.W.O.P 7002

I was thinking about a lasic surgery for me, but my eyes are too bad to get it. The doctor said I should take another surgery to change to bifocal glasses in eyes maybe 10 years later.涙
Are there any one to have it?思う

No comments:

Post a Comment