May 11, 2016

My Favorite Japanese Song : HOME

This song is made by a Japanese father having kids. にこにこにこにこ
It's copied, remade and sang in a few countries. So you might have listened to this song.

When I looked at the remade song in English, I thought it was a little different from the basic song.
It's better to understand the meaning to sing the song. Moreover it must be good for your study of Japanese. That's why I'm writing here.ayaaya

I like the singer named Chris Hart, he comes from San Francisco and has very fascinated in Japanese songs. He copies and sings Japanese famous songs. I like "Home" the best in his songs.踊る踊る


HOME by Chris Hart


This is the original of this song.

HOME by Kiyama Yusaku


The meaning of the song named "HOME".

You held my hand unexpectedly in a clearly sunny park.
Your small hand hold all of me at any moment.
Too much happiness and pure love you gave
I'm wondering if I could give back during our limited time.

Shall we go home? Let's go back on the street dying with sunset.
Shall we go home while holding each other? The only in the world, my sweet home

I'm surprised at the speed you have changed recently.
I feel glad and also a little sad, walk on slowly and steadily.


Your childlike smile, and your attempt trying to trick as well,
All of them are my pleasure.  The only in the world. my sweet home

Strange to say, the more I love you, the more I want to say...
I really thank for the Daddy of your Daddy and the Mom of your Daddy.

Shall we go home? Let's go back on the street dying with sunset.
Shall we go home while holding each other? The only in the world, my sweet home

Every time, Every day, thank you.



How to sing a song  

  harewataru kouen de  huini bokuno tewo nigirikaeshita
  sono chiisana tede bokuno minotakewo isshunde tutundeshimau
  kimiga kureta ahureru hodono shiawaseto massuguna aiwo
  ataerareteru kono jikanno nakade doredake kaeserudarou

  kaerouka mou kaerouyo akaneironi somaru michiwo
  tewo tunaide kaerouka sekaini hitotudake my sweet home


  kawatteiu kimino speed ni chikagorowa odorokasareruyo
  ureshikumoari, nazeka samisikumo  yukkuri aruite ikou

 
  adokenai kimino egaomo nanika takuranderu sigusamo
  sou zenbuga takaramono dayo sekaini hitotsudake my sweet home


  hushigina kotoni kimiwo itoshiku omoeba  obouhodo.
  papano papaya papano mamani hontouni arigatoutte iitakunarunda.
 

  kaerouka mou kaerouyo akaneironi somaru michiwo
  tewo tunaide kaerouka sekaini hitotudake my sweet home
  itsumo itsunohimo arigatou


The Lyrics with Japanese Kanji




No comments:

Post a Comment