May 27, 2016

Blessings and prayers for my loved grandmother~In English~



Since I got the call from my grandma's hospital in the morning on May 21, she had been losing her reactions, keeping her eyes closed and her breath roughly. When I saw her to be weaken, I couldn't stop thinking about her long and hard hospital lives as much as for 5 years since my father made her get a gastronomy surgery and crying with sorrow.ほろりほろり

In the afternoon on May 23, I felt like today was her last date in my mind. I wanted to reduce her pain and give relaxing time as well, and I listened to her favorite old songs beside her ears.涙
And then, she seemed that the breathing turned to be better and I remembered I felt happy to see it.思う

She moved the cheeks up and smiled many times! And soon, she sometimes stressed herself, though she had been in a terrible condition. I was surprised and confused that I stopped the music, but when I think about that now, she might have tried to sing the song with her very a little energy left in herself.

We had stayed together for 2 hours, and she went up to the heaven alone after I left the hospital.泣
It was 3 hours later when I went back home.
As soon as I got the call from the hospital, I left home and got there in 20 mins. She was not different from what she used to be 3 hours ago. She was still a little cold but warm when I held her.

I got the same call they didn't give any drops for her about 3 months ago, too. But the nurses had tried to do their best for her to be alive, because she nodded when they asked her if she would do her best together when they tried to give a drop. Among them, my grandma used to be familiar with and the exist that they wanted to make her alive. Moreover, we were looking forward to seeing and talking with her as well. In the end, I couldn't return and select to stop a drop. I'm very sorry for my grandma.涙

During the terribly awful period of the wars, she managed to run a shop and take care of her kids. It is the basis of our nowadays. She is really strong and powerful, and that's why she didn't reject a drop at all and kept going on no matter how hard she had to have been. I and all my family know her last messages definitely.

After the hospital, we made her to go back to my parents' house where she used to have wanted to return a lot, it took 11 years since she left there.
I wonder if she was glad to be there for 2 nights.思う

And then, we had her funeral ceremonies on May 23 & 24. We made her wear her kimono and put a lot of favorite things and foods in the coffin with our very close relatives. I felt very relieved, because we could have good ceremonies for her with heartwarming.にこ

During these days, I'm really very sorry for no and a little response to my friends from me. Please keep a good company with me like before!!キラハートキラハート

I hope all of you have a great day with your families!キラキラキラキラ

No comments:

Post a Comment