Oct 27, 2016

Graduation Trip at My daughter's School


Elementary kids in my city wear a yellow cap for a boy and a yellow hat for a girl for safety.





It's today when the youngest kid went for a graduation trip!にこにこ
They go to Hiroshima for a night and 2 days, on the first day they visit the memorial park and museum with listening to the experienced person, and next day, will practice zazen in a temple early morning and then go to an amusement park of Himeji Central Park.
 
She prepared for packaging while she was looking at the homemade brochure by yesterday, set the alarm, woke up by herself at 5:30 am, and then ate breakfast.
Even though the meeting time was 6:30 am, she could get there 10 mins early.キラハートわーい

There were many moms to see them off at school. When I talked with a mom, she told her son didn't put in underwear pants and socks, though he read 'a set of underwear'. Suddenly, I came to feel anxious she would forget something because I didn't check it together.驚く
I'm wondering if she would be fine. I hope that...あはは・・・

I felt a kind of proud but a lot of lonely to her because I could understand she left from me completely. She could prepare for everything by herself without my caring.
While I saw every kids one after another, I felt someone to be rubbing my head...驚く

Hmm?
I turned around with surprised, and there was a girl who came to see her older brother.わーい
I couldn't find out what I should reply, smiled back and looked back at my daughter and her friends.
She kept rubbing my head kindly until the bus was about to leave there.きらきらハート
If she could understand how I felt then for sure, she must have been good at seeing through a person.踊る

It's very clearly fine today.お天気サンサンお天気サンサン
It musts be nice to have a ceremony at the memorial park, listen to the experiences and then look around the museum.うまうまうまうま


Homemade brochure : My daughter draw it.

'Makuranage' in Japanese : to throw a pillow each other.
Very famous event among friends in a hotel at night after the teacher's check.

In a sleeping photo, a kid drooling from a mouth, fun.


A folded paper crane as the symbol of the peace here : Very realistic, I think.



No comments:

Post a Comment