Jul 4, 2016

Parents-teachers meeting will come soon.



It's July already now.驚く
We will finish the school lunch on July 19, have the closing ceremony on July 20 and start the summer vacation on July 21 this year. (The school lunch is like the attached photo, we have a bottle of milk, rice or bread, main dish and soup.aya)


Students have to take tests of many kinds of subjects for ending the first semester besides everyday's pool, so they are really tired and oppose against teachers in this period.115

In my city, public elementary and junior high schools have a swimming pool and kids have gym lessons of it in summer. There is a competition among some elementary schools at the end of the summer all over in my city, so the 6th grade students have a swimming lesson almost everyday except for rainy days. aya
In the end, each of public students can swim very well.ういんく

Since students are tired because of this hot and humid temperature and study a lot, some of them can't do same things as what all of students have to do and sometime escape from the class.泣く
I used to listen to what troubles they have one kid after another, I agreed, encouraged, made them take a rest and sometimes forced them to do it for going back to the classroom.
I remembered and missed old working days at school. I wonder how they would become.思うキラハート


Are there any other teachers except for their classroom teachers in your country?ういんく
Elementary school classroom teachers basically teach kids all subjects here. We have to teach Japanese, math, science, social studies, moral, gym and so on alone, but when it comes to music, English, home economics, calligraphy, other teachers teach them.aya
I used to be a helping and supporting teacher for all the kids having troubles. I'm sorry that I can't explain about my former work well.115


I'll talk about my dailies again...うまうま
We will have a meeting  with our kids' homeroom teachers in both elementary and junior high schools very soon here.ういんく

For my older daughter, the meetings from now on are very important, because kids have to take the entrance exams for high schools. If we can't pass it, they won't be able to go to high school.驚く
The tests start next January, private high schools first, and then public high schools, so parents and their kids have to talk about their scores with their classroom teachers.aya
But I didn't listen to the results of tests she took just before yet, so I will have to report it honestly.泣く

My older daughter has the high school where she wants to go, but she seems to be lack of the toughness and seriousness such as to keep trying her best everyday, and to be flown by her weak will and sleep immediately and a lot.ほろりあはは・・・

I won't say anything special now to her, when I see her to keep sleeping, though I might check if she is alive or not...あせ
Because i know that the more I tell her to study, the more she must be down. I don't want to let her down at least, and moreover, I think everybody studies hard as long as they have the aim and strong will.
Or people with no will never do anything even if parents try to force it. But I told her I was always ready for listening to her.わーい

I hope everything goes better for her.にこにこにこにこにこにこ




もう早いもので、7月ですね。わーい
夏休みまであと少しなんだけど、この時期、蒸し暑いし、プールもあるし、プールの後は疲れて勉強どころじゃないけど、そんな子ども達の気持ちとは裏腹に、一学期の締めくくりとしてテストは沢山ある。やらないといけないことは分かっていても、どうも体が動かず、この時期、壊れかけていた子どもが多かったです。泣く

そんな子どもの気持ちは、十分分かっているけれど、でもここは日本・・・例外は認められず、決められた内容をこなしていくしかない。115個々に話を聞いて、励ましながら、時には休ませながら、でもたまには厳しく叱りながら、脱線した子をクラスに戻してたなあって、学校で働いていたころのことを、フッと懐かしく思い出しました。あの子ら、どうしてるかな。思うキラハート


次女の通っている小学校では今日から、長女の中学校では来週から個人懇談が始まります。aya
次女は6年だから特に話し合う内容もないけれど、次女は中学3年。あはは・・・


ところが、実はまだ期末考査のテスト結果もまだ見せて貰ってない。恐らく良くなかったから、見せたくないのかなと。あはは・・・あはは・・・
何回かは見せるように促したけれど、それでも持ってこないので、もう言うつもりもありません。あせ
当然、懇談では見てないし、進路相談も出来ていないことを素直に報告するつもりです。泣く


長女は行きたい学校はあるけれど、それに向けて日々努力をする粘り強さや真面目さは少なく、面倒くさい、眠たいから寝ようってすぐに流れてしまっています。ほろり

でも、勉強って周りから言われたら言われる程、やる気が低下してしまうものだし、本人が長期的、短期的目標を決めて、やる気になってくれることが一番だと思います。思う
確かに、やる気にならないから親が言うしかないっていう考え方もあるけれど、いくら言ってもやる人はやる。やらない人はやらないもん。
やる気を低下させるよりは、最低限マイナスにならないように、見て見ぬふりをしようって腹をくくっています。わーい

頑張ったら頑張った分、ちゃんと自分の身に付く、またその反対も自分で受け入れるしかない。思う
どちらに転ぶかは自分次第で、親は代わってあげられない。いずれの結果が出ても、私は何も言いません。でも見放していると捉えられてはいけないので、いつでも相談にのるよと言っています。くま

今の所、教科書を近くい置いたまま、よく睡眠を取っている様子。あはは・・・
昨日も息子がどれだけ寝続けるねん?ってびっくりしていました。驚く


同じくエンジンがかかるのが遅かった息子は、高校受験では自分の思い描いていた結果は得られなかったけれど、それがきっかけで、ようやく目が覚めたようです。にこにこ
失敗も必要、失敗から何かを学び、悔い改めることが出来る人は、自分の将来にとってそれが何より大きな自分の強味となる。そうなった時、私は初めて協力してあげようって思っています。くまくま


その日が長女にも来ることを祈りながら、毎日口も手も出さず、見守っています。思う

あ、出してるな、たまに・・・あまりにも自分のものを散らかし過ぎだし、人の物を許可なく借りてそのまま放置していたり、人間として未熟すぎると感じた時には口を出しています。これは言ってもいいよね・・・というか、言った方がいいよね~わーいわーい

No comments:

Post a Comment