Dec 20, 2016

Gooh shrine as the God of legs and waists





This shrine is the God of legs and loins, many people, who have diseases and problems on their legs and waists, visit there. 
When we visited, there were many different generations from little kids to the older people.
Since I had a surgery on my knee when I was young, 
I prayed a lot so that I could keep walking with my legs forever.



I turned around this cubic stone...


I stood on these footprint stones, and the next to them...
I touched a stone monument and tree as well. ↓


I thought this shrine was just the God of the bottom part of a body, but ...



We can get good benefits of asthma, too...
I don't have asthma and can't understand I can get the benefits...
Please go to touch the tree with your wishes when you visit Kyoto.

Anyway, I must have got a lot of something good,
even though I grow much older in the future, I won't need to have another surgery,
moreover, must be able to walk forever by using my legs, right?



This is the shrine stamp and my stamp notebook.




Tomorrow is about the forth shrine I visited, "Fushimi inari shrine",
or one of the most famous shrines in Kyoto !

No comments:

Post a Comment