Dec 5, 2016

How to cook Japanese dumplings~~





I was asked how to cook dumplings and Tonkotsu ramen, so I tried to write the recipes, but luckily I could find something looks delicious and good.

This is about dumplings, which came from China, but Chinese ones are definitely different from Japanese. Chinese people eat boiled and steamed ones, while we like fried ones. And this recipe is the Japanese way.


Please look at the following site.

http://www.justonecookbook.com/gyoza

And this one is how to make wrappers of dumplings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp7vGjceVBQ


But, we can arrange and use the meat and vegetables we have at home now, too. I cooked ground chicken dumplings.
I used Chinese cabbage, shiitake mushroom, green onion, ginger, and without garlic nor garlic chive. I arranged to put the Japanese seasoning of miso paste into the ingredient.
You can enjoy your own dumplings !!


今日は餃子と豚骨ラーメンの作り方を教えてと言われたので、とりあえず餃子のレシピをネットで見つけました。
探していると、とても餃子が食べたくなっちゃって、今晩は在り合わせの物で餃子を作りました。
今日の餃子、とっても美味しかった♪




見て、見て~
柚子がすっごく好きだから、ここに引っ越して来てすぐに植えた柚子の木、
9年ぶりに、初めて実りました。
3つ。
本当にむっちゃ嬉しい。
来年は何個実るかな~~。



 


Look at this yuzu tree.
I planted it 9 years ago, and for the first time to have 3 yuzu.
I'm really happy to get 3 yuzus.

No comments:

Post a Comment