Dec 19, 2016

Shimogamo Shrine famous for the God of marriage and the partner.




Red Momiji tree with the Torii gate


I couldn't upload some shrines I visited before., because I were very busy for the funeral of  my grandma in law and didn't feel like to write anything.

This is "Shimogamo Shrine".
Here is one of the world heritage and famous for meeting someone you will become a partner. The guide of our bus taught us other good spots in the shrine, too.

There is another shrine named "Aioi no yashiro", it's the place where people go to pray for their partners. You can find the tree named "Renri no sakaki" next the Aioi Shrine. The tree was basically 2 different trees, but it is said that they were made to become one big tree by the power of the God.



And you should touch the rock named "Sazare-ishi".
It's gathered and made with a so many numerous small stones, 
so it's said to get good fortune by touching it. 


How to pray in a shrine...


The main of this shrine...
More simple and plain than I thought.



We visited the second shrine named "Gooh shrine" after here.
I will explain what shrine this "Goho shine" is for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment