Feb 22, 2017

The last meeting to decide a public school my daughter will go

I took a pic while waiting for our turn.カメラ
When I went to school, boys used this tennis court, but
boys tennis club has gone away now.くすん
I want to play tennis again, but can't do it anymore, I wonder...フラ


This Monday I went to a meeting with my older daughter's classroom teacher to decide which hich school she will take an exam. にこにこ
After she found she could pass the private high school, I feel like she lost the energy to study...たらー

We always say she should select one she really wants to go instead of one she can pass it, so I thought she would tell the name of the school and the meeting would be over soon...はて?

... I didn't look at the scores of both of the tests at school. 困
Because she didn't want to show both tests to us.うっ、うさぎ

When I listened to the results from her teacher finally, the teacher was surprised she didn't show the tests and I was surprised at the scores.ええ!!ええ!!

As soon as she was told about the final results, she came to be at a loss too much to decide the school.
She told the teacher " I think I still have time, so the motivation will not happen""I have jumped on school during my school days and can't recover from now""Everyone is smart, different from me".
She said only negative messages.ぶたあせるあせる

The teacher asked if she listened to that it was 15 days before they would take the test and when she would get the motivation.
She replied "1 week before as I did in the private school's test." くすん泣き3
The teacher couldn't find the right advice soon because she was really surprised.

叫び 叫び 叫び 叫び 叫び 叫び

The inferiority complex that my daughter has been holding for a long time,
"I'm different from others and can't do same as they do."

I could understand her well because I have still been worried about it. Children looks after their parents, so she resembles me.困

While we went back home, I talked with her for a while.
I couldn't do well like others and disliked myself when I was a junior high school, and I didn't know how to think about and handle my own difficulties. I started to understand how to capture and try to keep company with my personalities after I was a high school student.
I talked about how to overwhelm it I had been trying as a reference. うきうきドキドキ

And after coming back home, she was said by her father...

While we live our own life, there are so many things we can not do well.
We have got many walls are waiting for besides a lot of fun and pleasure according our ages, and she is learning how to face and get it over little by little. She doesn't study just for taking exams.good

And moreover, he asked her whether she was satisfied with current herself, and she replied "NO".
He pushed her to do the best as much as she could during this 2 weeks without giving up. She nodded silently with sobbing. くすんドキドキ

Finally, we haven't made a decision yet, she will answer by this Friday. よだれ+
She will decide it after a lot of thinking. おんぷ。おんぷ。


They painted white to hide students draw on purpose,
It's too white, so a little strange on the door. むふむふ

No comments:

Post a Comment