Feb 8, 2017

My daughter's entrance exam of a private high school


My older daughter will take an entrance exam of a private high school the day after tomorrow, this Friday.ayaaya

I : "Today is just one week before the exam~, isn't it?"
Daughter: "…? Oh, I didn't find it! ええ!! I'm not nervous now.じーん"
I : "I can guess so. You have never felt it before, I'm sure.にこにこ I'm wondering if I have the kid taking the test soon? 大笑いやじるし"
Daughter: "(A big laughing大笑い)…Yes, yes, I've felt it, just a little nervous~フラ"
I : "No, no, incredible! Who says that? It's you who have a real brave heart, so you have never done.goodうきうき

She hadn't remembered when she would take the exam until just 2 weeks before.たらー
She can't remember when the test for a public high school and her graduation ceremony will be neither, I wonder. 困あせる

However, she must have made a promise with her friend. おんぷ。
"I will go shopping KitKat now." she said and left home today. 逢いたい!ドキドキ

When my son looked at the KitKat she bought, he said "As a candidate for exam, she did something like thisあせるニコニコ

I told her to cook TONTEKI and TONKATSU for the tomorrow's dinner for her, and then she was very glad to hear that. にこにこにこにこ

I'm a little doubtful whether she could understand the meaning of what I said...よだれ+
She is glad just because she will eat a lot of meat...?? よだれ+

We say that KitKat, TONTEKI and TONKATSU would bring good fortune and luck to people taking a test in Japan.

KitKat : " Surely win"


Tonteki ( Roasted Pork ) : "Enemies"


Tonkatsu ( Deep-fried Pork ) : "Win"


I'll talk about the meaning tomorrow. くまむふ

No comments:

Post a Comment