Feb 11, 2017

Thank you for my friends' good luck messages ♪♪




Today was a really loooong day because of my 2nd kid's entrance exam and my 3rd kid's entrance information session of a junior high school beside my chores. 泣き3あせる

Though I was very worried about snow last night, after all, it was snowing a little this morning and no snow on the ground, so I drove my daughter to the station. 車
Her getting the lunch on the way, I dropped my daughter off at the station, and II saw the back seat ... Oh...ええ!!
She left the lunch there in the car.たらーあせる

As soon as I found it, I called her cellphone.
It was her younger sister who caught it, and she told the cellphone was at home.ぶた

After I came back from my 3rd kid's entrance session, I found the 2nd kid at home. When I asked her if she could go to shop the lunch again, she answered to take all the exams without lunch. (She took 5 subjects tests of Japanese, English, math, science and social studies.) 困
Owing to the hunger or(and?) the results of tests, she was in really bad mood.叫び叫び

When we finished dinner as usual, my friend brought cakes, which made her changed the mood and felt fine!
She is very simple on that point~~にこにこドキドキ



I'm very grateful for my friends who gave us good luck mails and cakes for her.
Thank you very much for your kindness. にこにこドキドキフラ 

And my daughter...↓☆
She said, "I don't care for senior high school anymore!".困あせる
Even though all of his / her life is not decided by high school, what is that bearish comment! I want to say, but I keep it in my chest.くまdenpa-hokkotiheart

星 星 星 星 星

The above photos are our yard a few hours ago.雪だるま
There are some snow there~~雪の結晶雪の結晶
It was good that snow piled up one day later.にこにこにこにこ

No comments:

Post a Comment