Jan 16, 2017

My one-day trip to go around 7 temples in Awajishima




Yesterday, we had some snow for the first time in Osaka !にこにこにこにこ
We rarely have a snow day, maybe usually once or twice in a year in Osaka. So I was very surprised at the snow scenery around here when I woke up.たらーあせる
(But my kids were really glad to see it, enjoyed to make a snowman.)にこにこドキドキ


A parking near my nearest station


I had a one day trip by bus with my friends while it was snowing to visit 7 GODS in the small island named Awajishima, where is in the western part from Osaka prefecture.aya

Osaka seemed to keep snowing a little whole the day, but it was clearly fine there, so we were lucky.フラスキップ

I knew we could get good fortunes and profits by visiting 7 gods in different temples, such as business success, long life, happy families and so on, but it was the first time I did it for myself.おんぷ。むふ

We listened to the priest's talk in every temple and recited the Buddhist chant together there.きらきら
We didn't know about the Buddhist Chants well, but it's alright unless we know about them.
Because it's important for us to thanks for our peaceful dailies and pray for the coming New Year.denpa-hokkotiheartお願い

I didn't know where 7 gods came from.よだれ+ じーん
I thought they were originally from Japanese myths.... only one is from Japan, 3 from India and 3 from China.くまaya

Japanese one is Ebisu-Ten.

Indian ones are Daikoku-Ten, Bishamon-Ten and Benzai-Ten.

Chinese ones are Jyuroujin, Hukurojyu and Hoteison.


It has been familiar among Japanese people  to go around 7 temples on January as the New Year's first visit to a temple or shrine.きらきらスキップ


There are some other trip plans same as we did all over the Japan.ウキウキ
Our plans to visit power spots of shrines and temples in Kansai area have 12 series in total and yesterday's one was for  the 3rd stage.good
I couldn't attend all of them because of my other things to do, but will take part in them as many as possible.にこにこキラキラ

I'm sorry, but there are only Japanese sites of these bus plans.
I hope you could understand some of them.じーんドキドキ







I will explain what kinds of temples and gods they are in the next blog.



The lunch of the yesterday's tour



We roasted beef on a tile by ourselves.



We ate dinner in a Chinese restaurant in Osaka city.
I ate Chinese noodles, 酸辣湯麺.
It was delicious !



I'm very sorry, I couldn't send back to my friends soon recently.

I seem to be tired for these days...
I had got something sore near my mouth for more thank a week...
I will message you after feeling better.






No comments:

Post a Comment