Jan 19, 2017

What are good benefits from the 7 Gods?



I made a stamp notebook only for the visit 7 gods in Awajishima island.
We can go around and get same stamps in one notebook for 21 times.
The more we do, the more we can get much more benefits from the Gods, it is said.
But I'm wondering if it's true... How and who could know about it?

Anyway, we can listen to a good talk from the priest at least.
I'd like to visit all of them once more, 
because we were really busy and couldn't enjoy temples and statues very much.



I don't know where it is, but don't you think it's cute?
Here is a place to wash hands, all these 7 statues give water to us.



We can visit temples anytime in a year, but people say the best timing as New Year's visit is from January 1 to 15.
If we visit there during this period, we can receive super protection from 7 Gods so that we can live happily for the coming new year.

And then, I should pray for our happiness around me from the depth of my heart.


7 temples we visited here...


《Hachijo Ji》  The name of the god is "Daikoku Ten".



Very fabulously gorgeous!

He brings a big bag on his back, holding a hammer in his right hand 
and wearing kind of a cap on the head.
It seems to get away the bad luck and to give a lot of good fortune.

It's seemed the priest sometimes went out on television, 
his story was really fun and useful.

I sat on, listened to his talk and prayed together for ourselves' happiness just before the priest.
He said closer place to him is better, so tourists tried to sit near him as much as possible.




《Chizen Ji》  Benzaiten




The only female god is this one.
She gives wisdom, especially Art and also the god to make us have a good partner.

The priest explained when women visited here, 
they will be able to be a good wife and mom who can give something comfortable to their family.

I see... Wisdom....
I have to pray for my daughter!
She will take the entrance exams of a private high school on February 10, 
and then a public one on March.

"Please let her pass them safely..."



《Chorin Ji》  Hukuroku Ju




Very impressive face with a loooong head, don't you think?

He has used the big brain deeply for our happiness,
we could succeed business and come true our dreams.

Of course, I should pray inside and outside, we can touch only the stone statue.

"Please let her pass the exams without any problems."

And please keep giving me some wisdom not to have dementia...




We couldn't take any photos here.


《Gokoku Ji》  Hotei Son




Nice smile!
He never stops smiling all time.
There are many pleasures in the big bag, and he gives good fortune to religious people.

The priest was also like this God.

We can get the benefits of happy family and good company with others.






《Manpuku Ji》  Ebisu Tenjin



The only God from Japan.
A big fish in his left hand and fishing rod in his right hand.
The god of good catch, and good business.

This priest's story was also interested, but I don't write down because of my poor talks.



《Kakuju Ji》  Bishamon Ten



The only Shogun God.
One of the oldest temples in this island.

When we visit here, we can get courageousness and determination.

Hmm... I think I have the power, but my kids don't have much...

I prayed for them, "please give them these power 
and they will become well-organized and deserve to be trusted by everyone." 



《Housho Ji》  Jurou Jin



The God for a long life.

I don't want to keep living so long, but I want to spend my whole life healthily.
Please don't make my brain tired and easy to forget... 

I prayed there very seriously,
because my father and his mother had been suffered from it for a loooong time.

The priest advised us to chew a lot and sometimes take a small rest during a meal.
To enjoy and take time for a meal is really good for the brain.
But I'm wondering that I can't afford to do it in my daily life...



When we pass over this "Choju bashi",
We could live 10 more years.
I did it with my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment