Jan 27, 2017

Love poems, love letters and my daughters' funny reaction


I listened to online lectures for 6 hours a few days ago.にこにこ
The course I took is about the adolescent period.
I have what I wanted to share with you.にこにこにこにこ

While information of exciting sex is overflowing recently, people tend to want it for pleasure, but some teacher wants students that they should become a well-balanced person both mentally and physically as to admire others, cherish the life and human rights.
He used a few hours in Japanese lessons for junior high school students to make love poems.aya

I had some impressive ones among them, or ones I thought only the students during the period could write.右矢印


ヒマワリ "The morning I manage to say good morning to you, I run away very soon intentionally."

ヒマワリ "When I give a throat candy to sick you, I fill all of my feelings in it."

ヒマワリ "I'm putting a pack at night just to see you tomorrow."

ヒマワリ "How am I doing even though a man! I am frustrated because I can't even kiss you."


And then, I asked my daughters how they felt.じーん

They answered from the top to the bottom...




こあつ-ほっ "I don't talk with boys."

こあつ-ほっ "Nobody is allowed to bring a candy to school."

こあつ-ほっ "Why should she put a pack on the face?"

こあつ-ほっ "If a boy near me says like this, he must be very weird."



・・・ How do you feel about those opinions? たらーあせるあせる

Oh then, how about an eraser instead of a candy?

"If you are asked for an eraser by the guy you like, don't you feel something sweet?" I asked my daughter.

She answered, "Here you are, just say and do it."うっ、うさぎ


Well, I see...

How does my younger daughter feel then?
She doesn't have the adolescent period yet, and she answered...よだれ+


"I have never had this kind of feelings before, but they seems to be a good poem."ニコニコ
.... Who is she?
..... Do I have a famous poet daughter? Lol !!

She laughed a looooot when I told about her older sister's comments.にこにこ
"I can imagine my sister told so."にこにこにこにこ
Both of my daughters don't have guys they like.denpa-hokkotiheart



I talked about the followings with them considering to their ages.

Q What is adolescent period like?
Q When does it start and finish?
Q How could they get it over ?


Both were listening to and sometimes asked a question to me, they understood some of them, and shared their dailies with me.うきうき


We really had a good time.ドキドキフラきらきら


No comments:

Post a Comment